|A local preparing Thai Roti|
So here it goes. My own list of what you should not miss in Khao San, or Bangkok in general.
10. Thai Spring Rolls. At 10 baht each, it's a bargain!
9. Vegetarian Omelet from Mr. Yim's Kitchen in Rambutri (30 baht, with rice)
8. Chicken with cashew nuts from Green House Restaurant, Rambutri (110 baht with rice)
7. Freshly squeezed pure orange juice. Ok not really eat, but you get me. (15 baht)
6. Sticky rice with mango (25 baht)
5. Pad Thai. The best thai noodles is in the streets of Khao San (30 baht with chicken and egg)
4. Thai Roti. Banana, egg, nutella, and condensed milk. Define sinful! (25 baht)
3. Coconut ice cream. 3 scoops of yummy goodness on top of fresh coconut flesh (25 baht)
2. Tom Yum from Mr. Yim's Kitchen (50 baht with rice)
1. Mixed fresh fruits with homemade yoghurt and muesli. This is the reason why I hate froyo. I want the real thing. The best one is in the far end of Rambutri, in front of Baan Sabai.
Check on all. Thailand trip a success :)
Rambutri is the street parallel to Khao San. Just as lively, but less noisy.
10 baht = 15 Pesos
1 USD = 29 baht